Dara Celtic Knot Earrings
ABOUT THE ART
The Dara knot is one of a number of Celtic symbols representing wisdom and inner strength. The symbol comes from the Gaelic word ‘Doire’ which means ‘Oak Tree’. The Dara knot is an interpretation the magnificent root system that robustly holds up the heavy body of an ancient oak tree. These Dara knot earrings are hand-crafted in sterling silver and feature bright green Chrome Diopside drops. Earrings are oxidized to enhance details. Each pair is custom-made to order, just for you.
• Sterling silver ear wires
• Chrome Diopside gemstones
• Earrings are 2 inches long
• Stamped with the Bukabu maker’s mark
• Handmade in Virginia
A NOTE ON WEAR
Each piece of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry is crafted with intention and meant to last a lifetime. To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry:
• Clean your jewelry with a dry, soft cloth.
• Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
• Many pieces of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry are intentionally patinated. Preserve the finish by removing jewelry when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
• Store each piece separately in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and in the provided pouch.
What’s a day like at Bukabu Handmade Jewelry?
Follow along at:
1 in stock