Enameled Flower Button Earrings
ABOUT THE ART
Molded from an antique button, these beautifully detailed little earrings are made from fine silver. Accenting the flower design is a coating of transparent vitreous (glass) enamel in gorgeous, glowing teal. An instant and timeless classic.
• Sterling silver hoops
• Earrings are 1-1/4-inch long
• Handmade in Virginia
A NOTE ON WEAR
Each piece of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry is crafted with intention and meant to last a lifetime. To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry:
• Clean your jewelry with a dry, soft cloth.
• Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
• Many pieces of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry are intentionally patinated. Preserve the finish by removing jewelry when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
• Store each piece separately in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and in the provided pouch.
What’s a day like at Bukabu Handmade Jewelry?
Follow along at:
1 in stock