Enameled Heart Earrings
ABOUT THE ART
These contemporary heart earrings are inspired by the famous Pont des Arts ‘lock bridge’ in Paris. According to tradition, couples would inscribe their names on padlocks, lock them on the bridge and throw the keys into the river. The ritual symbolized love locked forever. Today, the locks are gone but these earrings can last forever. Crafted from fine silver, they are accented with vitreous (glass) enamel in a graffiti design. Sophisticated yet simple, a symbol of love to be treasured for years to come.
• Sterling silver ear wires
• Earrings are 3/4-inch long
• Stamped with the Bukabu maker’s mark
• Handmade in Virginia
A NOTE ON WEAR
Each piece of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry is crafted with intention and meant to last a lifetime. To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry:
• Clean your jewelry with a dry, soft cloth.
• Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
• Many pieces of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry are intentionally patinated. Preserve the finish by removing jewelry when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
• Store each piece separately in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and in the provided pouch.
What’s a day like at Bukabu Handmade Jewelry?
Follow along at:
1 in stock