Micro Aster Flower Earrings (four colors available)
ABOUT THE ART
From the Greek word for “star,” Asters symbolize love, wisdom, and faith. To send a gift of Asters implies the message “Take Care Of Yourself For Me.” It conveys deep emotional love and affection for the recipient. Every detail of these micro Aster flowers is meticulously hand sculpted in recycled fine silver then fired with vitreous (glass) enamel to create rich, transparent color. Each pair is custom-made to order, just for you.
• Sterling silver posts and clutch backs
• Earrings are 3/16-in wide
• Handmade in Virginia
A NOTE ON WEAR
Each piece of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry is crafted with intention and meant to last a lifetime. To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry:
• Clean your jewelry with a dry, soft cloth.
• Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
• Many pieces of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry are intentionally patinated. Preserve the finish by removing jewelry when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
• Store each piece separately in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and in the provided pouch.
What’s a day like at Bukabu Handmade Jewelry?
Follow along at: