Opal Crescent Moon Ring
ABOUT THE ART
The crescent moon, considered a symbol of protection and transition, gently cradles an opal doublet in this simple but magical ring. Rainbow-like hues dance and play across the opal which is held aloft in a bronze bezel. Simple enough to wear by itself or stacked with your favorite rings.
• Ring is U.S. size 8
• Crafted of sterling silver, bronze, and opal gemstone
• One of a kind, hallmarked inside the band
• Handmade in Virginia
A NOTE ON WEAR
Each piece of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry is crafted with intention and meant to last a lifetime. To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry:
• Clean your jewelry with a dry, soft cloth.
• Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
• Many pieces of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry are intentionally patinated. Preserve the finish by removing jewelry when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
• Store each piece separately in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and in the provided pouch.
What’s a day like at Bukabu Handmade Jewelry?
Follow along at:
1 in stock