Prehistoric Swirl Earrings
ABOUT THE ART
Ammonites inhabited our Earth for more than 300 million years (almost twice as long as dinosaurs) before disappearing in the mass extinction event more than 66 million years ago. Inspired by ancient Ammonites, these earrings feature their swirling, nautilus-like shape. Accented with transparent vitreous (glass) enamel in ocean blue and green. Hand-crafted from highly textured fine silver, gorgeous and one of a kind.
• Sterling silver hoops
• Earrings are 1-1/2 inches long
• Handmade in Virginia
A NOTE ON WEAR
Each piece of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry is crafted with intention and meant to last a lifetime. To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry:
• Clean your jewelry with a dry, soft cloth.
• Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
• Many pieces of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry are intentionally patinated. Preserve the finish by removing jewelry when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
• Store each piece separately in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and in the provided pouch.
What’s a day like at Bukabu Handmade Jewelry?
Follow along at: