Silver Quilt Earrings
ABOUT THE ART
One of my most prized possessions are the hand-made quilts from my grandmother-in-law. The love and patience that went into their making is evident in the hundreds of tiny stitches and the patterns of fabric, carefully arranged into intricate designs. These earrings are inspired by those quilts, with their radiating star patterns. Hand-crafted from sterling silver and oxidized to accentuate detail.
• Sterling silver ear wires
• Earrings are 1-1/2 inches long
• Handmade in Virginia
A NOTE ON WEAR
Each piece of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry is crafted with intention and meant to last a lifetime. To preserve the beauty and finish of your jewelry:
• Clean your jewelry with a dry, soft cloth.
• Please do not use harsh chemicals and never use jewelry cleaners.
• Many pieces of Bukabu Handmade Jewelry are intentionally patinated. Preserve the finish by removing jewelry when washing your hands, exercising, cleaning and before applying any kind of lotions or perfumes.
• Store each piece separately in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and in the provided pouch.
What’s a day like at Bukabu Handmade Jewelry?
Follow along at:
1 in stock